Swan Lake Motors would like to let all of our customers know we are open to the public at our regular schedule hours during the COVID-19 Pandemic. We are taking many precautions to keep both our customers and staff safe in these times. We are asking all of our customers to please make an appointment before coming down to the store. If you haven’t made an appointment please consider the following before coming down to the store.
1. Have you traveled outside of the country in the last 14 days?
2. Have you been on a plane in the last 14 days?
3. Have you been in direct contact with anyone who has been sick or have you been sick in any way in the last 14 days?
If you have answered yes to any of these questions we are asking you to please not come in and please call or email our store and someone from our staff will be happy to help with everything over the phone or by email.
We are maintaining a clean workplace, including all of our vehicles. All of our vehicles are being wiped down including steering wheel, door handles seats and center console before and after every test drive.
Our staff is also following new policy changes, they include:
1. No handshaking policy
2. Keeping a safe distance from our customers
3. Anyone that has been sick or feeling sick has a mandatory 14 day stay home policy.
4. All offices are being cleaned regularly.
We are also offering test drives right from home. Here is how this will work.
1. Go onto our website https://www.swanlakemotors.com/used-cars-vernon and choose the vehicle you are interested in.
2. Contact someone from our sales team and they will go over all the information on the vehicle including History, Carfax and work order.
3. The salesperson will offer a virtual tour of the exterior and interior of the car for you to view.
4. Schedule an appointment for us to bring you the vehicle for you to take for a drive, with no obligation to purchase. Once you are done call us and we will pick up the vehicle from your house.